Within Silence Scans

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Lovely, Iridescence, Amaterasu  
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » Which do you prefer, Anime or Manga?
Which do you prefer, Anime or Manga?
SerenaDate: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 1:43 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Typesetters
Well, I prefer the manga cause it's like watching a movie based off a book surprised And, basically, for me, books are better than the show dry Also, watching anime takes up most of my time since I watch from the internet and it takes time to load and watch the whole thing while when you read manga, just wait a few seconds for the whole picture to load and boom salute2 You're already at the 50th chapter in just 2 hours happy When watching anime, you're still in the 6th episode in 4 hours wacko

IridescenceDate: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 9:07 AM | Message # 2
Being Watched
Group: Dedicated Readers
I think anime but I guess I'm not allowed to watch anime. angry I think books are better than the shows too. biggrin But I mostly think if you're watching anime, it's like watching TV. cool And I get what you mean. It takes up my time. And you mostly have to wait it to load. sad And I agree what you said at the last part. You got a good point. clap

Pumpkin09Date: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 9:22 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Serena, Iridescence, I agree with both of you dry I mostly read manga without watching anime, because i think that anime is a great time wasting. But there's an exception)) It's Death Note. I like the anime more, though the manga is very interesting too dry

IridescenceDate: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 9:40 AM | Message # 4
Being Watched
OMG! Deathh Notee. aaa I like the manga of it. cool And yeah. I agree. smile

Pumpkin09Date: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 9:55 AM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Users
Iridescence, i don't even know what else i can say) Do you remember which anime you saw first?

SerenaDate: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 10:40 AM | Message # 6
Sergeant
XD My sister liked the anime version cause Light and Lawliet ("L") kissed but didn't in the manga biggrin It fullfilled her shounen-ai satisfaction dry

IridescenceDate: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 11:39 AM | Message # 7
Being Watched
Hmm.. I think that's a tough question. fdos Hmm... Pokemon! cool Pokemon is on T.V biggrin And I didn't watched Death Note yet. crying I'm still watching though. Light and L Kissed. Hurrayy! clap cake hearts salute Did you liked that scene? aaa

TheOneDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 7:49 PM | Message # 8
Private
Manga. Read about 25 Books/week. biggrin More like movie. Stop at anytime, End at anytime (Except T.V shows! They continue.). salute1

catpipeDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-15, 1:07 AM | Message # 9
Private
I prefer both, but if I have to choose it will definitely be manga. Anime generally don't follow the manga storyline which is always a disappointing factor for me and sometimes the drawing may not also be on par. sad

Message edited by catpipe - Wednesday, 2012-02-15, 1:09 AM

azerty17096761Date: Monday, 2012-02-27, 8:02 AM | Message # 10
Private
i like both of them i cant choose betweem them ^^

ShellyDate: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 6:05 AM | Message # 11
Private
Oh gosh, that's a hard decision. I guess I like manga a /little/ more, mainly because there is a lot more out there than there is anime? xD

ynarakitDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 10:23 PM | Message # 12
Sergeant
For me, it depends on the series. I prefer the manga but I like to watch the anime as well because I have seen that the manga and anime may be different from each other. I also like to watch the anime counterparts because the series itself is so amazing and I want to have the glory of watching it in action smile

yuki-tsunDate: Monday, 2012-04-16, 10:33 PM | Message # 13
Sergeant
I guess both of them. happy
Because I like anime because it's better to understand watching anime and I also like manga because you don't have to wait for the video to buffer and you can finish it faster. wink

KanokoDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-02, 4:54 AM | Message # 14
Private
I highly prefer moving pictures, so entertainment-wise, I'd go with animé. If I'm not familiar with the source material—which is most of the time, since I don't read a lot of manga—then there's nothing to be disappointed about in its animated adaptation. *shrug*

I usually don't compare since reading and watching give me entirely different experiences. On the one hand, you've got a (probably) more coherent plot and (probably) more attractive character designs; on the other, you've got voices, music, and action that bring life to the once static images.

Of course I'm not saying animé is better, because that would be a lie. ;) I just try to see animé as complementary to the manga.

phoebe485Date: Friday, 2012-05-04, 9:52 PM | Message # 15
Private
My mangas are preferred: Skip beat, vampire knight, among others hapi mari manhwa and my favorites are: love like crazy, you are my everything, shin bia crazy girl, girl, my boyfriend is a vampire ... happy biggrin

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » Which do you prefer, Anime or Manga?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024