[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Lovely, Amaterasu, Iridescence  
Forum » Discussions » Food » cuisine and travel
cuisine and travel
teikaeiDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 8:51 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Dedicated Readers
during my college time, i travelled several places which are far away from where i live. for the purpose of my travelling, i have to say it is the attraction of cuisine!!!! becoz the far place it is away, the more different the cuisine is!!!! that's really true!
but now i started working, it's really hard for me to travel some places far away!!! so i hope one day i can go aborad and enjoy the cuisine outside!!!!!

JiNXDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 10:55 AM | Message # 2
Private
I'll actually being going on a cruise here, in about two weeks for my honeymoon. And we'll be going to the Caribbean, so I'm really looking forward to trying all the foods not only the boat has to offer but all the types of food from the different ports. We're taking a 7 night, 8 day cruise with only one day at sea so we'll be visiting 6 different ports. So it should definitely be fun trying all the local foods and specialties. As well as the seafood. XD

meiyukiDate: Friday, 2012-01-06, 11:52 PM | Message # 3
Private
This was my dream but i never reach my own goals yet. To have fun in cuisine because i never went in one just yet hope i will in the future though another is travel around the world. This is too much thinking of spending out of my town. ^W^

Forum » Discussions » Food » cuisine and travel
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024