Forum moderator: Iridescence, Amaterasu, Lovely  
Forum » General » User Profiles » Kesren
Kesren
KesrenDate: Friday, 2011-11-04, 2:26 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Proofreaders
Hi all! o.o

My name is Kesren or Kes...

I'm over 18 years of age and I live alone in an apartment in Canada. I own, and frequently talk to, my two kitties, Sook and Chemi. They help keep my sanity. D:

I'm an addict to my computer sometimes, I swear. If you can't find me reading manga, I'm usually playing an online game. I play Shin Megami Tensei Imagine with my boyfriend, and I've been addicted to that for over a year. (addicted to the game or the bf? Idk! ;D)

In summer and spring I like to play badminton and go for walks on the trails by the river. In winter, I like to ski and lay in the snow. In autumn, well, uh... there's Halloween and my birthday. Throughout the year, I sketch stuff.

My current goal is: LEARN HOW TO TYPESET! D:<

(well, redraws...)

That is all! I'll probably add more later. Not sure what, but we'll see. xD

...........I feel like I should add more to this thread.

Message edited by Kesren - Saturday, 2011-11-05, 9:08 PM

AmaterasuDate: Friday, 2011-11-04, 3:46 AM | Message # 2
First French Moderator
Group: Moderators
xD Good luck to learn how to typeset! I i know already how to typeset xD but i don't like do it ^^'

LovelyDate: Friday, 2011-11-04, 6:39 AM | Message # 3
Mademoiselle
Group: Administrators
Hoping to help reach your goal soon~

KesrenDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 9:08 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Proofreaders
Had a busy day today. o.o
Went out with a friend and his nieces, two 5/6 year olds. I guess there's a rodeo coming up cause downtown there were festivities. We went on a chuck wagon, that was pretty fun. The kids were all excited even thought that was their second ride lol...

After that, we caught the LRT (light rail transit) and from there, stopped at Belvedere station and walked to few blocks to a cinema. We watched Cars 2, this is one of those cheap cinemas, and the kids like it. I liked it too... >.> Of course, there were like... 5 bathroom breaks for the girls during the movie. xD

So yeah... finally home, and totally wiped out but it's still too early to sleep.
Altogether! It was a pretty great day. :3

nanaDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-08, 11:20 PM | Message # 5
Head Translator
Group: Translators
wow i want to live by myself too!! does it make someone go mad though? :/ i never knew that!!
better reconsider.... hehe.
and yeah it sounds like an awesome day!!
i wish i could go out with my friends too D: but they're all so busy with tuitions and stuff :( :(

and all the best for your typesetting-learning!! :)

IridescenceDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 11:42 PM | Message # 6
Being Watched
Group: Dedicated Readers
I love Canada! It's really fun! You're learning how to Typeset? To tell you the truth, I don't actually know how to typeset, LOL. I hope you accomplish your goal! I'm rooting for you! happy

Forum » General » User Profiles » Kesren
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024