[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Amaterasu, Iridescence, Lovely  
Forum » General » Introductions » hi everyone
hi everyone
skabenitezDate: Sunday, 2012-01-22, 11:13 PM | Message # 31
Colonel
Group: Dedicated Readers
woow... amazing emi half-know Vietnamese and amaterasu know French is amazing now im learn germany and i can say i love you in Germany = Ich liebe dich wink

AmaterasuDate: Monday, 2012-01-23, 4:07 AM | Message # 32
First French Moderator
Group: Moderators
You are amazing too!! happy But it's normal that i know French, xD i live in France xD

skabenitezDate: Monday, 2012-01-23, 8:39 AM | Message # 33
Colonel
it is well, and is amazing also and is normal as well, im to star new class from end english start french and germany and later italy, becuase in law all those countrys are the "base" of our laws and sistem juridico!!

AmaterasuDate: Monday, 2012-01-23, 1:17 PM | Message # 34
First French Moderator
Yeah i understand this! In France, we are forced to choose a second language :S that's why i chose Spanish xD

skabenitezDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-24, 5:16 PM | Message # 35
Colonel
ohh, but why are forced to choose a second language?
here in the public school the english is bad and horrible but in the university you have know very well and take an international event and then they said if you can graduate of you carrer or you have take it until you pass the proof and later you can work oficially in a company is very difficult and the private school have more oportunities because they take 2, 3 or until 4 language... is very sad but you only have that stady very hard!! wacko

AmaterasuDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-24, 5:22 PM | Message # 36
First French Moderator
Oh i think the government's system isn't the same ^^' In France we choose one language at elementary school and at college we choose a second language and also you can choose a third language if you want at high school xD

skabenitezDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-24, 6:57 PM | Message # 37
Colonel
ohh, well here is the diferent in a country´s first world, and one in the third world is very difficult because the people said ahhh youre colommbian you are a murder or trafficker and they said that for it you dont have the need to learn more things than they.. is a topic difficult because is the much people´s interest and the usa intrest and the developed world have his own interest and we are the people that no is with the developed world is very sad but we are in figth to progress and be gigant!! is the best option, besides we have much things that the developed world dont have!!

AmaterasuDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 1:34 AM | Message # 38
First French Moderator
Because of la dictadura? I know a little bit the history of Colombia

skabenitezDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 9:29 AM | Message # 39
Colonel
quizás a causa de la dictadura no tanto es más a causa del narcotrafíco, las FARC = Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia, in the start FARC begin like the Salvador's people but later they dont know what more do and then they start to kidnap people and start the pain, sorrow and the peoples lose the bieleve in them and in the gorvenament, because they understand that the people that have the power only want more power and to they dont interest and later we became in a terrorist country, becuase of that the people to around to us make that us became more and more depreciable, and was there when USA and the EUROPEAN union make of us a risk to the world, and then the figth with the "Narco-terrorismo" we los and the #narco-terrorismo" make that us had fear to the travel around the country beacause them can kidnadpped you or kill you or who know more things about what they did to people...??? and then Colombian crisi is more high than before .. and then until now we are be recognized for USA and EURPAN and now we have the liberty to figth with the "narco-trafico" and we´ll win ... thanks to our ex-presidente URIBE and the little that is do our president SANTOS" and USA for support us and support Uribe in this big figth dry

Added (2012-01-25, 6:29 PM)
---------------------------------------------
for it the bank of USA .. how in 1960 -1970 make a education form south amierica and my country's leaders not ignored this proposal and today we are paying for this desicion because our level is very low when edcuacion before that date, we were within the top five among America, and now the education is take a way to be best and be free ,,, is difficult a months ago had "una marcha por parte de todos los estudiantes universitarios alrededor de mi país para que no privatizaran la educación y lo logramos!!" happy

AmaterasuDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 12:34 PM | Message # 40
First French Moderator
Ah si es complicado...la historia de Colombia! But good luck happy para parar los juicios ! I stop spanish because we are in a english forum xD Hope that Lovely don't kill me xD

skabenitezDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 9:39 PM | Message # 41
Colonel
yes!! i think so i tink that she dont kill you !!i only hope it if i lose you i dont have more French teacher biggrin i think that more that i lose a teacher the forum lose i good moderator and a good person all of you are very interesting and funny persons!! thanks for all, and how is French? how go the french revolution? i talk about how end the "the French may" i think is so i´ll say it in spanish "mayo frances" from me the history is very interesting i read much!!and i want know a little more!! happy

IridescenceDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 9:47 PM | Message # 42
Being Watched
Woah. This is too much. wacko

skabenitezDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 10:18 PM | Message # 43
Colonel
yeah? ithink is less much less to the i have read to the one day to other angry

AmaterasuDate: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 6:21 AM | Message # 44
First French Moderator
Ah if you want i can teach a little of the french history? ^^ I like history ! biggrin

skabenitezDate: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 9:45 AM | Message # 45
Colonel
yeah it sound great... someone that live there can teach me more that the books that maybe never be there biggrin now i have a teacher French´s history happy

Forum » General » Introductions » hi everyone
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024