Group: Dedicated Readers
What about Sailor Moon?

Added (2012-01-07, 7:22 PM)
---------------------------------------------
What about Kiba?

KeleiosDate: Sunday, 2012-01-08, 9:57 PM | Message # 2
Private
I like Sailor Moon. It was my first anime to watch in middle school over 12 yrs ago....so nostalgic though the filler episodes were really boring. But for right now my favorite is Saiunkoku Monogatari.

Plot Summary: Saiunkoku is a world of eight provinces or houses, each named after a different colour. The new Emperor, Shi Ryuuki, has gained for a reputation for being uninterested in courtly matters and for flaunting his love for men. Shuurei, although born of the important Kou family, has difficulty making ends meet. She easily accepts an invitation to be the Emperor's concubine in order to turn him into a good ruler. The mysterious Seiran, a young man who was adopted by her father, goes with her as Ryuuki's bodyguard. Entering the imperial palace revives Shuurei's dream of being a court official, and, together with the many companions she meets along the way, continues moving bravely forward while trying to fend off the Emperor's advances.

IridescenceDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-10, 1:20 AM | Message # 3
Being Watched
I used to like Sailor Moon. I see it in stores all the time! I don't know about Kiba though. Is it good? smile

DwvDate: Saturday, 2012-01-28, 10:44 PM | Message # 4
Private
well sailor moon was first anime witch hooked me than I was a child biggrin and Kiba if I remember correctly was really interesting to watch but it didn't hooked me to watch second time surprised

IridescenceDate: Saturday, 2012-01-28, 11:06 PM | Message # 5
Being Watched
Really? surprised

TheOneDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 7:54 PM | Message # 6
Private
I <3 Inuyasha, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, etc. I'm an AnimeFreak. I may watch Sailor Moon / Kiba though..... Gonna decide. cool

catpipeDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-15, 1:26 AM | Message # 7
Private
When I was much younger I use to watch Sailor moon but now that I look back the storyline is not really that great at all. Cannot understand why I got into it at all - must be because where I grew up we have limited access to anime.

I have tried Kiba but did not find it too much to my liking but I can't seem to pinpoint what I did not like. The one I currently like is the Natsume Yuujinchou series - it hasn't disappointed me even when it is now showing the 3rd season.

I am also following Bleach and currently looking back on the ones released in the 80s. Sometimes the new ones don't compare against the older ones.

KanokoDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-02, 5:27 AM | Message # 8
Private
Ahh, my younger years. XD Sailor Moon used to be synonymous to animé, a position that was formerly Voltes V's those days. I should watch the series again, if only to remind myself why I got hooked. I was more interested in Yu Yu Hakusho and Dragonball though.

I haven't watched Kiba, and I don't think I'd "rectify" that anytime soon. I'm quite averse to series with more than thirty-something episodes. Unless you threaten me or something. ;)

I prefer either more grounded and evenly-paced (or, as some might say, boring) or simply clever (in terms of plot and/or dialog) shows lately.

phoebe485Date: Friday, 2012-05-04, 10:01 PM | Message # 9
Private
My favorite animes are: Skip beat by the way I'm hoping the second season, vampire knight, clannad, Clannad after story, Sailoor Moon, Kobato, D Gray Man, Inuyasha, among others, are so many that never end, but they are definitely animes no one should miss, recommended. happy biggrin

Forum » Discussions » TV / Dramas / Anime » Anime shows
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024