Within Silence Scans

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Lovely, Amaterasu, Iridescence  
Forum » Discussions » Hobbies » Cute nails (haha iknow this shouldn't be in the hobbies section but...)
Cute nails
WishingstarDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-07, 5:56 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Typesetters
Srry guys this shouldn't be in the hobbies discussion but i wanted to know if u guys did your nails or espcially those cute ones >.< My mom owns a spa so i often got my nails down and they were really cute cuz i just love the ones from manga's My favourites are like strawberries they're sooo cute. Do you like cute nails? and what kinds?

The-Usagi-MitchelDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-07, 11:31 PM | Message # 2
Muse
Group: Cleaners
Nails... yeah nailss.... if just my school doesn't that addicted to the rules, maybe i have done with nails experiment.
I personally, rarely do anything with my nails. I mean, i just do a simple thing like smoothing nails, and no with the polishing.
BUT STILL I LIKE IITTTT, and uh, 2d art is enough for me, cause i dont like the 3d one. Hhahah (and it's hard to make them too)
If i have some time to polish my nails, i just use polka-dot as the patterns or using different color for each finger dry Rainboowwww smile Strawberry is nice one.

- MangaFox : The Usagi Mitchell

WishingstarDate: Thursday, 2012-03-08, 5:58 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Typesetters
LOL yea i hate 3D ones cuz apprently it's really unhealthy for your nails and it's to amatur well thats what my mom saids xD

ShellyDate: Sunday, 2012-03-25, 6:13 AM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Dedicated Readers
I am so envious of people with amazing nails. My friend changes hers every few days and she always has these awesome nail designs o.o

Forum » Discussions » Hobbies » Cute nails (haha iknow this shouldn't be in the hobbies section but...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024