Within Silence Scans

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Lovely, Iridescence, Amaterasu  
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » how did you start liking manga/manhwa?
how did you start liking manga/manhwa?
nanaDate: Monday, 2011-10-10, 10:16 PM | Message # 1
Head Translator
Group: Translators
i only found out that mangas existed THIS YEAR!!
because i moved schools, and the people here are in love with it biggrin

i didn't really like them at first, but then people kept telling me to READ IT READ IT READ IT so i started to read a little bit...
so it was really peer pressure (?) that made me like it so much!!

SakuraDate: Saturday, 2011-10-22, 7:55 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Cleaners
Interesting. smile
I don't remember actually when I started liking it. I know that I loved Cardcaptor Sakura since I was 6 but I didn't know it was called "anime" until Grade 4. smile
I think this crazy classmate of mine introduced it to me?

NoctuleDate: Saturday, 2011-10-29, 1:04 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Dedicated Readers
weeeell i don't really remember when i started reading manga. it was around 5 years ago, maybe even more. and after all this years i can even say that i'm a little bored with it, stories are somehow alike and waiting for translation is tiring and my jpns isn't good enough to read raws... jeez, i didn't mean this post to turn out like this XD

jjongDate: Saturday, 2011-10-29, 7:46 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Users
I think I started liking manga/manhwa about 12 years ago. I read to relief some stress. In manga, I need to read them after being translated. but Manhwa I can read them typically in raw; but it is hard to get them in US. But, overall I guess I got hook from Dragonball...

AlmondDate: Saturday, 2011-10-29, 10:07 PM | Message # 5
Private
I suppose I started liking manga when I was around 8-9 years old? Something like that. (I'm 17 now, hoho.) I spotted some Fushigi Yuugi manga lying around my friend's house and I decided to read it.

Now I'm addicted~ = w =

anime_earthDate: Monday, 2011-10-31, 11:40 PM | Message # 6
Private
i start liking manga when i first saw sailormoon, doraemon, shin-chan.. =D i was more into cartoon networks before that.. =D then after my first dosage of japanese anime.. i was hooked, addicted... =D then i ventured into BL due to Gravitation anime ( it was so DARN CUTE! )... then sometime went back to shounen, then shoujo... i'm like a hopping grasshopper from one genre to another genre...

MelDate: Thursday, 2011-11-03, 4:25 AM | Message # 7
Private
I can't remember... I have always liked watching anime on TV when I was young... Later, I have begun to read mangas. My first on was Love Hina^^

beenzDate: Sunday, 2011-11-13, 10:03 PM | Message # 8
Private
One of my cousins read alot of mangas and let me read one of hers and recommended a few.

LMAODate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 9:43 PM | Message # 9
Private
WOW only this year ? XDD .

i started liking manga from anime .i used to be so impatient waiting for the anime to come out so i would read the manga. AND NOW I LOVE IT! the art , and story line is soo much better than the anime

BluebellDate: Monday, 2011-11-21, 6:43 AM | Message # 10
Private
Group: Quality Checkers
I knew manga when I was 10 . At first I don't really like it but I took an interest on one of them and so , I read it and it was pretty interesting . Manga's are mostly very nice drawn and it's usually more interesting than the anime is what I thought . C:

WabbitDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 7:39 PM | Message # 11
Private
i started getting into manga after reading random ones in my local public library when i was in elementary school :d

NaoDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 9:42 PM | Message # 12
Private
I always knew manga since i was in 2nd grade but I started liking it in 5th grade.

attyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 2:33 AM | Message # 13
Private
I started reading avidly after I found KareKano's anime abit off ^^;; And I've been reading manga since then...

AsianSkye91Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 3:58 AM | Message # 14
Private
I started reading manga when my cousin brought a book to class one day and lent it to me. It was D.N. Angel vol. 3. And I've been reading manga ever since.

teikaeiDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 8:40 PM | Message # 15
Private
for this part, i really have to say that i started reading manga later than other guys, coz i used to watching animes, becoz in my mind, they are more interesting than mangas, as i can listen not only watch. But when i started to work, i found one of my colleagues is really really fond of mangas. So just as u know, i began to read by the influence of him. and now i really cannot stop it, as there are so many types and nice stories!!!!!

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » how did you start liking manga/manhwa?
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024